Inquiries and Requests
If you would like to contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a tip?
Is there a topic or event you think Tiger Town Observer should cover? Do you have a story to share but don’t want to write it? Email email@example.com with the subjective line “Tip for Tiger Town Observer” and provide details.
The Tiger Town Observer offers ad space in our print edition magazines. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Advertisement Inquiry” and include the name of your organization for more information.
Letters to the Editor
The Tiger Town Observer welcomes thoughtful response letters and a diversity of viewpoints. Readers may submit letters to email@example.com with the subject line “Letter to the Editor.” Letters may be edited or shortened for space. You will be notified within a week if your letter is selected for publication.
Your letter should adhere to the following submission requirements:
- Letters should preferably be 150 to 300 words.
- Letters must include the author’s name.
- Letters should refer to an article that has been published within the last seven days.
- Letters should not contain attachments.
- Letters must be exclusive to the Tiger Town Observer. We will not publish open letters.
- The Tiger Town Observer will not publish letters containing libel.